The El Paso Zoological Society is WILD about wildlife… and wine!
The El Paso Zoological Societyproudly hosts the first ever “Wild About Wine“, Saturday, May 20th from 6-10PM at the El Paso Zoo! The weather is warming up and our animals are ready to mingle with guests as they sip on various wine tastings by L & F Distributors. Our VIPs, sponsored by Sun City Emergency Room, will try cheeses from Whole Foods, snack on sweet desserts from La Madeleine, and other yummy nibbly bits catered by the Zoo’s very own Taste of the Wild in the African Event Pavilion.
No need to go out of city limits to enjoy an evening of vinos and savory foods! We have all that and much more at the El Paso Zoo. All guests will sit in Africa and relax to the jazzy tunes of the Ruben Gutierrez Quartet as the sun sets over the Franklins. Bring a date or come with friends and get down to El Paso’s very own Double Clutchers. Rockabilly ain’t your thing? That’s ok! We’ve got kidNOTORIOUS spinning house/lounge music near the refreshing Hunt Family Desert Spring Splashpad!
Forget about a long drive and avoid standing in hot, sticky daytime lines; “Wild About Wine” offers a relaxing good time on a cool, crisp evening in front of exotic wildlife.
Commemorative wine glasses* for every guest, silent auctions, and don’t forget a special nighttime viewing of your favorite party animals (until 8PM) at the El Paso Zoo!
*while supplies last
May 20, 2017
Gates open at 5PM for VIP ONLY
Gates open at 6-10PM for General Admission
VIP $40 (presale), $45 (after 3/31) – early entry onto Zoo grounds, special indoor African Event Pavilion access all night long, private VIP cheese, meats, and fruit tastings, invitation to a night time bird show in the new Wildlife Amphitheater, 14 tastings.
GA $20 (presale), $25 (after 3/31) – 10 tastings.
GA 6-pack $120 (available after 3/31)
- Do bring your valid I.D.; you can’t get in without one!
- Do bring your registered service dog.
- Do know that we have the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- Do remember you can’t come back in after leaving.
- Do get a sitter because no one under 21 is allowed.
- Do behave; we will remove you from Zoo grounds if you’re being mean.
- Don’t forget to hydrate, so drink lotsa water!
- Don’t leave because you won’t be able to get back in.
- Don’t ask for a refund because you won’t get one, this is a rain or shine event.
- Don’t bring the following: skateboards, drones, balloons, flasks, fireworks, or a bad attitude.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes, cigars, or e-cigs on Zoo grounds (it’s bad for you anyway).
If your business is interested in sponsoring this event, please call Special Event Coordinator, Erica Salas- Zavala at 915.212.2822 or email at email@example.com