The El Paso Zoo Society volunteers are truly the “backbone” in supporting our mission in reconnecting our community with nature. Volunteers are valued members of our team, who generously give their time all year round!
Make a real contribution:
- Learn about wildlife conservation
- Educating visitors of all ages
- Advocate for the zoo in the community
- ain experience that you can take with you
- Give back to your community
Come find your wild side by checking out the many volunteer opportunities we can offer you!
NEW YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM!
Have a passion for animals and conservation?
The Zoo Crew might be the team for you!
Must be 16 or 17.
Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher.
Must have availability during spring break and summer.
Must have reliable transportation.
For more information please call
- Adult volunteers must be at least 18 years of age. Teen volunteers are 16 & 17 years old.
- Maintain a customer friendly attitude and outgoing
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in wildlife conservation and nature
- Able to pass a background check
- Provide a negative TB test and Tetanus shot record (at your own expense)
- Ability to volunteer at least 100 hours per year
- We require at least one letter of recommendation
- Embrace excellent standards of customer service
If you feel like you fit into any of these opportunities and are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out the application below. When you are ready to submit your application, either email it, fax it or drop it off at the Zoo Society Membership office. We look forward to having you as a part of our team!
Mail: El Paso Zoological Society P. O. Box 10179 El Paso, Texas 79995
Fax: (915) 212-0251
For additional information, please contact: Ms. Toni Lopez – Volunteer Coordinator
Olivia C. Siqueiros – Volunteer Coordinator Email: email@example.com or Siqueirosoc@elpasotexas.gov